Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Killer Fish!

















DAMN!!
Well, this was my first EVER Adobe Illustrator illustration.
And, it almost killed me!
Seriously!
No, not seriously. But I was pretty shell-shocked after putting in 4 solid days straight.
And, seriously…this IS my first ever Adobe Illustrator illustration.
I’ve used Illustrator the past 10 years mainly as a layout program.
But, recently I’ve decided to sit down and learn how to illustrate in vectors.
And I must say. I drew a pretty BADASS fish here.

I think this may be the beginning of a wonderful relationship!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kione! Glad to see you're blogging, AND I really dig your first Illustrator piece! VERY nice m'man! I only know how to letter in Illustrator and I'm always very impressed when I see what can be done with it in creating art. Looking forward to more pieces by you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim!
      Wow! Sorry, I just saw you reply.
      How are you?
      I haven't been doing much art lately due to my job, but now that I have more free time, I really want to try to get things going again.

      Delete