Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Autodesk Sketchbook Pro

WOAH!!!
It's been over 3 years since I last posted anything here...hey, what can i say? I'VE BEEN BUSY!!! hehehe...
But, now I'm not so busy, again.
So....I've decided to redo my website and manage this here blog.
Yes that means, there will be more work being posted up and hopefully a new website that you all can visit where you may ooh and ahh what work I've done this past 3 years.

Ok, maybe some of you have heard of that kinda new and most EFFIN' AWESOME of programs/app Autodest Sketchbook Pro.
Well, this here skull was my 2nd attempt at using the app, which I drew on my 4" screen of my Samsung Transform Ultra with a regular stylus. No joke. What do you think, cool huh? I LOVE THIS APP!!
...so much that I had to go out and get the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with it's 8" screen and with it's rocket-ship power and technology, and the S-pen. WAY BETTER than using a regular stylus!
At this point, all the art supplies (drawing, painting, et.) that I have accrued over the past years are now rendered obsolete....or unused till my tablet dies from over use. Even my desk top which has the Sketchbook program is collecting dust...that is, until I start working on my website. I don't use my desktop to illustrate much, because I still like leaning over the pieces that I'm working. Even though I have a tablet on my desktop and can use it proficiently, it's just not as preferable as a touch-screen tablet. The one thing I totally love about this app/program, is that I am able to use the painting technique of layering and lifting quite easily, a technique that I have been using when painting with acrylics.
So yeah, TOTALLY AWESOME.

Ok, enough ranting.
Thanks for visiting and remember: There will be more work being posted here in the next few days and there will be a newly designed website. So come back ok?
Cool, Thanks.

2 comments: