Friday, November 13, 2009

INTRODUCTION

Variabilis:
is an accumulation of random art work.
With today's accessibility to various blog sites, I decided that it would be a great medium to display and share all the random designs, illustrations, paintings and ( a layman's attempt at...) photography, that I have done over the years.

Most of the work that will be displayed here are works of pleasure.
Some are class projects, but most are personal projects that stem from my love of various cultures (especially mine), reading, film, people, other's art works and stories told.
There is little if any, work that I do that makes a statement of any kind, nor attempts to enlighten anyone.
Rather, most of my work are ideas; representational images...displayed on paper, canvas or created digitally.
Or what some my call, "designs".

I will not be posting any work that I have done professionally on this particular blog.
If you are interested in seeing work that I have done professional, please make your way to: http://www.myspace.com/kione01

I hope you enjoy the imagery and thank you for visiting VARIABLIS; random creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment