Saturday, November 14, 2009

Title: None 1


These painting are 2 pieces of a trypto...something that I did for my advanced painting class. You know, where 3 painting make up a whole painting. Yeah, that's what it is. Seriously, I had no idea what I was doing here.The teacher forbade me to paint my usual way and was about to force me to paint with spatulas. So I came up it a way to mix the paint on the boards white painting at the same time. The effects are kinda cool.
So where is the 3rd painting?
I never did it. Or finished one.
 The 3rd painting, or really the 2nd one was suppose to be a painting depicting living. But, when I attempted to paint something, I really couldn't finish it. Or at least rally come up with a solid image that show living.The other direction I tried taking was showing "Life after death." But again, I couldn't come up with an image. Seriously, what would I really know what that looked like.

Acrylic on mason board.


More of my paintings at:
http://www.myspace.com/kione01

1 comment:

  1. the effects on these paintings are awesome. i love both of these. the skeleton is so spooky but kind of friendly looking.

    ReplyDelete